If you like your food full of flavor, spice and with a tinge of newness every time, your best bet is to add a hot sauce of your choice to it. Adding a hot sauce to your meal is one of the most popular ways to add flavor to the dishes without adding calories to it.
The hot sauce industry has been growing rapidly in the past few years, thanks to its use in almost every kind of food from junk to continental to any cuisine!
There are several thousands of sauces and pastes that are available in different flavors and textures.
If you don’t want to get wrong with your choice of sauce among a wide range that is available around, ensure you check the various different factors like:
- Flavors (depending on the region)
- Heat level
If you still have your inhibitions, find the Best Hot Sauces Guide online and educate yourself a little.
Some tips to get your Hot Sauces right
- It is advisable to start with milder sauces that do not have a lot of heat.
- Adding a hot sauce with a milder mayo is a great idea to bring down the heat and enjoy a creamy flavor as well.
- If you love spicy food but are not heat tolerant, try to add a little hot sauce gradually, in every meal. This will help to build up your heat tolerance.
- The right way of enjoying the flavors of a sauce is to use it sparingly and not drown your food into it.
- It is important to add the hot sauces to enhance the flavor of your food. Overdoing it will not just kill the flavor of your food but also the sauce itself.